DMCA Policy for Flywheel Blog
Flywheel Blog respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, Flywheel Blog has a policy of removing or disabling access to content that infringes the copyright rights of others, and terminating the accounts of repeat infringers.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Flywheel Blog’s copyright agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Flywheel Blog website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.